Sunday 20 March 2011

I thought you might like...

Evening all! I hope you've enjoyed the beautiful sunshine this weekend, roll on warmer weather and spring flowers!

Just a quick post as I thought you might like to see a few photos of my Mum Liz's house which is in The English Home magazine this month. Mum's house always looks lovely and the photos inspired me to have a bit of a spring clean at home and gave me some good ideas and I so thought everyone else might like to have a little look.....

Front cover of the magazine..


A couple more of the inside pages, I still can't believe one of Mum's dogs didn't manage to sneak into one of the photos!





This is one of my favourite things in the house, it's an old French sofa covered in a dusty blue velvet, beautiful!


If anyone wants to see more photos they're in the April edition of The English Home magazine x 

No comments:

Post a Comment